A few things can prevent your validation e-mail from reaching you, please see the list below.
Once corrected, the validation can be resent from your "My Account" page on knowledge.ca.
(1) The e-mail address you entered is incorrect.
(2) The validation e-mail was mistaken for Spam by your email program spam filters. Please check your Junk E-mail folder for the validation message.
* Please note:
If you are using a Microsoft email address (i.e. @hotmail.com, @live.com, @msn.com, @passport.com, @outlook.com) and have not received the validation email, you will need to create a new contact for Knowledge Network in you email.
please follow these steps:
- On the toolbar, select New contact.
- Enter email@example.com as the email address.
- Select Create.
Once you have added firstname.lastname@example.org as a new contact, you will be able to receive the validation email.
(3) You are using whitelists or blacklists and are blocking our domain, e-mail address or screen name. Please adjust using the tools provided in your e-mail client program.
(4) Your ISP's mail server is experiencing latency issues. This will typically clear up after a short time and the validation e-mail will arrive.
(5) General Internet Latency: this will typically clear up after a short time and the validation e-mail will arrive.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us.