A few things can prevent your validation e-mail from reaching you. Once corrected, the validation can be resent from your "My Account" page on knowledge.ca.
(1) The e-mail address you entered is incorrect.
(2) The validation e-mail was mistaken for Spam by your spam filters. Please check your Junk E-mail folder for the validation message.
(3) You are using whitelists or blacklists and are blocking our domain, e-mail address or screen name. Please adjust using the tools provided in your e-mail client program.
(4) Your ISP's mail server is experiencing latency issues. This will typically clear up after a short time and the validation e-mail will arrive.
(5) General Internet Latency: this will typically clear up after a short time and the validation e-mail will arrive.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us.