You may still be experiencing a slowdown due to the following factors:
• You have other applications or programs running that use network bandwidth. Try shutting down all other applications and programs while using the Knowledge website.
• You have multiple browser tabs open that are slowing things down. Try closing these tabs.
• You are located too far away from your Internet router.
• You are using a dial-up Internet connection. Users with a high-speed connection (DSL or cable) should experience high quality video with relatively few problems.
• Other users may be using your Internet connection and slowing your connection speed.
• Your Web browser may be out of date. Consider upgrading to a newer version.
• You are using an older computer that may not have the technical requirements.